Advantages of Tubus honeycombs:
- Extremely light, low weight: 60 bis 120 kg/m3
- Extremely strong: high tensile strength, bending and pressure resistance
- Extremely versatile: virtually unlimited application possibilities
- Corrosion and moisture resistance
- Reduces noise and vibrations
- Highest dimensional stability due to precise cutting
- Can be thermally moulded
- Can be recycled
Tubus honeycombs can be easily and safely cut or thermally reshaped. They offer the opportunity to fix items in or on the honeycomb and on the cover layer. In sandwich constructions, they can be combined with varied cover materials from textiles via wood to metal.
Tubus honeycombs are made from polypropylene (abbreviated to PP), the lightest yet hardest polyolefin material. Polypropylene is characterised by high hardness, high stability and heat resistance.
Polypropylene is also a particularly environmentally friendly plastic as it can be 100% recycled.
There is a technical data sheet and safety data sheet available with the specific indicators for each type of honeycomb.
Simply request the relevant data sheets via the contact form!
Learn more here about the characteristics and processing options for our products:
All technical data and specifications as well as processing information is found in our PDFs that can be downloaded: